Competitive product rate and fee research helps you know exactly what your competition is doing! We provide accurate, timely, and granular pricing information, product comparisons, fee and feature studies, industry news, and real time online data solutions.
Our online and print advertising programs generate qualified leads by placing your products and services in front of consumers searching for mortgage, home equity, auto loans, credit cards, and deposit products.
Hot Topics and Special Studies
New technologies have heightened consumer expectations and are challenging providers. Our online and mobile banking research covers the full range of products and features available in the marketplace.
What Our Customers Say
- "Prior to selecting Informa Research Services for our continued mystery shop services, I personally signed up as a mystery shopper for several local and non-local mystery shop companies across the country. Many of them boasted a rigorous selection process of the mystery shoppers, as well as diligent follow up on the mystery shopper reviews. Informa was (honestly!) the only service that lived up to those commitments. Based on my application with Informa, I was only selected to be a Mystery Shopper for the businesses I qualified for. When I completed the reviews, an Informa employee contacted me to clarify my comments. All of my reviews were proof read and edited before sending to the client. Based on my experience as a mystery shopper for Informa, TwinStar Credit Union elected to continue our Informa mystery shop services. It has clearly been the most professional and comprehensive mystery shop service to work with."
-Ruth Hagwood, TwinStar Credit Union,
- "We were impressed on our end with your execution of our mystery shop project. Your team worked well and effortlessly and the shoppers were just fine. The two rounds of shops turned out to be excellent! It really reinforced our training. Your feedback and reporting was great. Not too much, not too little. Easy to understand."
-Rauly Butler, Mechanics Bank,
- "So often, we are quick to write a complaint about a bad experience because for the most part, humans just find it easier to complain about everything rather than look for the good in people or situations. I decided that I couldn’t allow any more time to pass before sharing my incredible experience at Informa due to your employee, Breanne Morris. Thank you for hiring such a competent, friendly, and knowledgeable employee at your company. I cannot begin to tell you how excited and pleased we have been with our decision to hire Informa over other shopper vendors, all because of working with Breanne. She has worked tirelessly on setting up our accounts, rescoring shops when requested, and even agreed to make multiple changes and customizations so Informa’s scoring system and weighting aligns exactly with what’s important to our Service and Sales Culture. We are so impressed with her “can do” attitude and constant professionalism. Breanne is an excellent representative for your organization, and we can’t thank her enough for our excellent experience."
-Steven B. Clark, City National Bank- Steven B. Clark, City National Bank
- "Grace Morales has been an absolute pleasure to work with. In the past few weeks she has gone above and beyond for me and just wanted to let someone there know so she can hopefully get some deserved recognition. Please pass this along to whoever needs to see it."
-James Njenga, Wells Fargo Bank,
- "You have an excellent reputation in the industry. We appreciate your commitment to quality.",
- "I have personally worked with Minh Ngo for the past five years. I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation of his commitment to our needs. We receive weekly comparison rate reports and annual business/personal competitor shops from Informa. Minh has always been very good to get back with us and adjust any reports to our specifications. We enjoy working with him because of his accuracy and friendly, helpful attitude. Please pass along our sincere appreciation to Minh."
-Jennifer Tucker, Marketing Officer, Monroe Bank & Trust,
- "We’ve used the Mystery Shop program from Informa for three years. Informa has been creative, professional, accurate, timely—all those things that have made working with them very easy. Their shoppers are very sneaky—our staff rarely guesses that they’ve been “shopped.” The feedback that we’ve received has opened our eyes to missed opportunities and improved our service. I would highly recommend Informa for your Mystery Shop program."
-Melanie Ransom, PHR, O Bee Credit Union,
- "To make a long story short we have earned roughly 30 million USD from these initiatives since launch, which is a stellar success!"- Anonymous,
- "You guys didn't meet my expectations...you EXCEEDED them!"- Anonymous,
- "As I mentioned on the phone, we are not bidding either project out. We want Informa Research to conduct BOTH. Yes, we are loyal customers!"- Anonymous,